- You are here: Home >> Dok-Guardian Heavy Duty Safety Barriers
Dok-Guardian Heavy Duty Safety Barriers
Vacant loading docks create a dangerous 4-foot (1200 mm) drop-off for dock personnel and material handling equipment. The brutal reality of this dangerous drop-off is often recognized only after it is too late and a serious accident has happened.
Dok-Guardian Heavy Duty Unique Features
- Helps prevent fork trucks, pallet jacks, and pedestrians from falling off a loading dock.
- Manually positioned barrier easily fits across openings up to 16'5" (5000 mm) wide.
- Barrier will stop 10,000 lbs. (4500 kg) traveling up to 4 miles per hour (6.5 kilometers per hour) with little or no damage to the safety barrier.
- Simple, easy-to-use safety solution for almost any loading dock.
Delivery dates are estimates only and the company shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any delay in delivery. Inparticular we shall not be liable for any matter which results from any act of God, war or riot, extreme weather, strikes or any other eventswhich are beyond our control.
Standard goods will only be accepted for return after prior agreement with us and within 14 days of receipt.